Booking a Budapest Segway Tour with Deposit

Is it possible to book a Budapest Segway Tour with paying a deposit in advance?

Yes, in case of a private Segway Tour, you can make a valid booking by paying a deposit only, rather the full tour fee.

In case of a Private Segway Tour, 30% of the total fee must be paid in advance, and the remainder 70% will be paid on the spot, at the Segway Office, 1 hour before the private tour starts.

If you are participating in a public, scheduled Budapest Segway Tour, the complete tour fee needs to be paid in advance to secure your place in the small group tour.

For a deposit of the private tour booking please contact us at info [at] BudapestSegwayTour.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.